The billing tab of the Admin section allows you to see a history of the amount of data in your project that was processed(blue), or hosted(orange), broken down by day. It also gives you a break down of how you are charged for your data, and your export footprint. The billing reports are split by month, and you can download a csv report for the month you are currently viewing by clicking the button in the top right.
1. Click this button to update the card you want on file
2. Use these buttons to navigate between billing periods
3. This is your total project size, minus any source data. This number is as of today, and does not take into account any discounts for data that is not yet being charged hosting fees.
4. This is the amount of data you have processed so far this month.
5. This is the amount of data you are billed for, multiplied by the number of days it was hosted. This number along with your hosting rate is used to calculate your bill.
6. This is the amount of data that is being hosted in your project that you are charged hosting fees for. It, along with the number of days of hosting, and your hosting rate, are used to calculate your bill.
7. This is the size of all Native exports run for the month
8. This is the number of exported endorsed Images for the month
9. This is the number of translated foreign language characters for the month.
10. Click this button to download a report for the current month.