Sometimes browsers will be set up in such a way that downloading a PDF merely opens it in the browser. This can be problematic if you need to open or load the PDF in a different program, or if for whatever reason your browser is unable to open the file. To change this setting, follow the instructions for your selected browser on this page.
Articles in this section
- Preparing data in compliance with SEC standards
- Include tag fields in export load files
- The List and Grid Views
- Making a Privilege Log
- Metadata field descriptions for load files and reports.
- Using the Data Enrichment Service
- Find your project ID
- Supported File Types
- What does the Quickbar Search?
- Using the Document Viewer