Sometimes browsers will be set up in such a way that downloading a PDF merely opens it in the browser. This can be problematic if you need to open or load the PDF in a different program, or if for whatever reason your browser is unable to open the file. To change this setting, follow the instructions for your selected browser on this page.
Articles in this section
- The List and Grid Views
- Making a Privilege Log
- Metadata field descriptions for load files and reports.
- Find out more about people referenced in your documents with Data Enrichment Services
- Find your project ID
- Supported File Types
- What does the Quickbar Search?
- Using the Document Viewer
- IMAP Email Collection Tips
- When will files be OCR'd?