The document viewer will open when you click on an individual file from a collection. It has many features that can be useful when reviewing documents and preparing them for a production.
1. Plain Text Tab - This tab allows you to view the plain text of the document that was generated during the OCR process
2. PDF View Tab - This is the default window where you will view the pdf the system generated during processing
3. Translation Tab - This tab allows you to translate documents into a variety of languages
4. Print - Print the system generated pdf
5. Download - Download the system generated pdf
6. Redact - This button turns on the redaction tool. You can select sections of the document to block out, they will be overlaid with a redacted marker during production. *Note: you must hit the save button to apply a redaction.
7. Save - Save changes to the pdf
8. Download Native - Download the original version of the file being viewed.
9. Keyboard Shortcuts - Display a list of quick actions you can perform with your keyboard
10. Replace PDF - This button will allow you to select a new pdf to view instead of the system generated one. This can be useful if you want to replace the pdf with one from an export that includes overlaid bates numbers or other information, or if the system generated an improper pdf it can be replace with the original for easy viewing.
On the right side of the document viewer you can access the tag form, add notes, or change between tabs to view additional information the system collected during processing, such as metadata, related items, similar items, and conversation strings for email chains.