So by now you should have your new account set up, have verified your email by clicking the link in the "[IndexedIO] Email Verification" email, and have created a project. Upon initial sign in you will be greeted with a screen that looks like this:
On the sidebar you have several links:
- Projects: will take you to the screen seen above
- Notifications: will take you to the notifications area where you can accept project invitations
- Support: will take you to our collection of self-help articles (like the one you're reading now)
- Live Chat: will open our live support chat and connect you with an Indexed I/O representative. This feature is available Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM MST, excluding major holidays.
The main project area is further broken down into "Favorite" and "All" projects. You can add or remove projects from your favorite list by clicking the blue star next to the project name. Once you click on a project, you will be brought to that projects home screen which looks like this:
1. Home: This is the main homepage for the project. It will display any batches assigned to you, and provide information on your progress towards completing them.
2. Pre-Processing: This page provides information on the data you have uploaded to the project. That data includes things like data size, extension counts, or category classifications.
3. Post Processing: This page provides information that we extracted from your uploaded data. That data includes things like email domains, dates, and automatically generated tags like "duplicate".
4. Collections: This page displays the data you have uploaded to the project, and allows you to add additional data. Every time you upload a set of data a new collection will be created for it. Collections cannot be added to after creation. From this page you can click on a collection to view it's individual pre and post processed information, and browse the documents.
5. Custodians: This page displays the names of custodians who have data in the project. You can click on a custodian to filter your view so that it only displays collections from that custodian.
6. Tags: This page displays the tags that have been created in the project, either by a user or the system, as well as any batches that have been created. You can also assign batches to users from this page if you are an administrator.
7. Reports: This page displays any reports that have been created for the project and allows users to download them.
8. Exports: This page allows you to generate productions, whether that's native copies of your data, unbranded pdf's that were generated by our system, endorsed bates numbered single page tiffs, or any number of other options.
9. My Batches: This section of the sidebar will display any batches assigned to you by a project administrator.
10. My Searches: This section will display any searches you have saved, or that have been shared with you. Clicking a search will bring you to that data set.
11. Quick Search: The quick search bar can be used to easily search your entire project, or specific collections using keywords.
12. Advanced Search: This arrow will drop down the advanced search area, which provides more robust search capabilities, such as metadata, or multi tags searches.
Note: Some of these sections may not be displayed if an administrator has customized the view for your role.
If you are a project administrator you will have an additional section on your sidebar:
The Administration Area provides additional options for project management including: Billing, User Management, Tagging Forms, and more. Review the documentation in our Admin Section for more information on the Admin Area.